It is our honour to invite you to participate in the realization of the 13th International Scientific Symposium of Textile Science and Economy 2020, organized by the University of Zagreb Faculty of Textile Technology.
The 2020 Symposium theme “Innovation, Design and Digitization in the Textile and Leather Sector” opens the possibility for the submission of papers concerning latest scientific and technological achievements, potentials for their commercialization and development trends through an interdisciplinary approach that will set the path for the future development of the Sector.
Authors can submit their papers within the following themes:
- High performance fibres, yarns and 3D composites
- Novel materials: biomaterials, nanomaterials and smart materials
- Novel technologies: nanotechnology, fibre technology, textile technology
- Advanced technologies and processes – application in textiles, clothing, leather and footwear production
- Medical and protective textiles, clothing and footwear
- Advanced processes of finishing, care, dyeing and printing of textiles and leather
- Analysis and methods of measurement in textiles, clothing and footwear
- Thermophysiological properties and comfort of textiles, clothing and footwear
- Textile design, fashion and functional clothing design, footwear and accessories design
- Digitalization of textile, fashion and footwear industry
- Anthropometric body measurements – modern measurement systems and applications
- Innovative clothing engineering – wearable technology, devices and electronics
- Industry 4.0
- Ecology and sustainable development, waste problems in the textile and leather sector
- Textile economy, modern business and digital fashion marketing
- Innovations and their commercialization in the entrepreneurship
- Modern educational methods of learning and teaching
Authors are required to prepare their abstracts and full papers respectively, according to the authors’ instructions and templates on the link below the text.
The abstract and full paper, respectively, should be written in English, within the limit of one page for the abstract and 4 to 6 pages for the full paper. The maximum document size is 10 MB.